Search This Blog

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bring on Sydney!

Finally made it to Friday May 1, 2009! It has been a bloody long almost 4 months but the big day arrived yesterday! I am officially on my first ever annual leave from my job in almost 3 years! I am off to see Brooks & Dunn, Adam Harvey & Dierks Bentley at Acer Arena in Sydney on Wednesday May 6, 2009! The only thing is I'm getting nervous just sitting here writing this blog! I cannot believe this, just sitting here thinking about it makes me wanna get up and dance!

One thing I am going to request from people is that they refrain from emailing me while I am away from the date mentioned above at 7:30am till Thursday May 7 at 7:30pm.... this is to ensure my inbox doesn't fill up and bounce important emails back to their senders! If things are important, please call me on my moblile - +61439895121 or 0439895121 from within Australia - I will respond promptly!

No comments:

Post a Comment